Dad, Husband, Grandpa, reader, writer, bad joke teller.
Manufacturing, IT, Board of Directors, Non-Profits on the side.
- Most people are good. Start your planning there.
- Control your technology or it will control you.
- Focus & Finish. Multi-tasking is a mirage.
- Show Up. Work Hard. Learn Fast. Have Fun.
- Doing all of this is hard and I am far from perfect.
|When I leave, I don’t know|
What I’m hoping to find
When I leave, I don’t know
What I’m leaving behind
— The Analog Kid, Neil Peart
|If the future’s looking dark|
We’re the ones who have to shine
If there’s no one in control
We’re the ones who draw the line
Though we live in trying times
We’re the ones who have to try
Though we know that time has wings
We’re the ones who have to fly
— Everyday Glory, Neil Peart
2 responses to “About”
Loved your sweet tribute to Joyce in your Good Friday piece.
[…] presume people generally have good intentions (see here for my bias) so I try to imagine why HR departments choose to go silent. But I fail to come up with […]